7 Reasons to Hire a Ghostwriter
- Many would-be authors are stymied by the brainpower and time it takes to write a book, even a short eBook.
- Many authors do not feel they have the skills to write an entire book, even if they are exceptional thought leaders, executives, or entrepreneurs.
- Writing a quality book is a specialized skill. Hiring a ghostwriter who has knowledge and experience in the book industry makes for a better product for you.
- Writing a book takes time — lots of time. Many authors can make more money doing what they do best rather than abandoning their day job to take off months of time to write a book. The investment in hiring a ghostwriter pays off in the end.
- If you have a family, they will appreciate the fact that you do not disappear immediately after dinner and on weekends to write your book while neglecting them.
- A ghostwriter likely has knowledge of books that will compete with yours and can make your book much better than your competitors.
- A fantastic ghostwriter (like me) not only writes the content ideas you give him, but uses his own creativity, intelligence, and knowledge to supplement and build upon what you would have written yourself.
Learn about our unique ghostwriting program, called The 80/20 Book, perfect for authors who want to be highly involved in creating their book, but need a ghostwriter to do the heavy lifting when it comes to producing a well-written manuscript.